Please do make a tax deductible donation, large or small, to enable the Green Science Policy Institute to protect our health and environment from toxic chemicals. All contributions over $20 will receive a letter for tax purposes.
To contribute, you can either:
– Donate securely online through Pay-Pal by clicking the “Donate” link. Donations will appear as ‘Green Science Policy Institute’ on PayPal**
– Send your gift by mail and make check payable to Green Science Policy Institute: Green Science Policy Institute, PO Box 5455, Berkeley, CA 94705**
Make a one-time donation:
Make recurring monthly donations:
Your gift will support our current projects including:
- The Safer Insulation Solution: To change building codes to maintain fire safety and promote alternatives to toxic flame retardants in building insulation.
- Healthy and Fire Safe Furniture: Beginning in 2014 flame retardants were no longer needed in furniture and baby products. We are working to prevent new proposed national standards that could bring flame retardants back into our furniture at even higher levels than before.
- The Safe Kids Campaign: We are working with schools and providing scientific support with the goal of reducing children’s exposure to flame retardants in foam products.
- Six Classes: To focus on six classes of chemicals that contain harmful substances, rather than thousands of untested chemicals.
- Flammability Standards Project: To stop unneeded international flammability standards for consumer electronics promoted by the chemical industry.
- Responsible Sofa Disposal Project: To encourage research on sustainable solutions for end of life of plastic and foam treated with halogenated chemicals.
We invite you to contribute to the Green Science Policy Institute and join our expedition to a healthier and more sustainable future.
We very much appreciate your support at any level.
** Green Science Policy Institute (GSP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All contributions over $20 will receive an acknowledgment letter that can be used for tax purposes.