Please do make a tax deductible donation, large or small, to enable the Green Science Policy Institute to reduce toxics and ensure a healthy planet for current and future generations. All contributions over $100 will receive a letter for tax purposes.
To contribute, you can either:
– Donate securely online through Pay-Pal by clicking the “Donate” link. Donations will appear as ‘Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs’ on PayPal**
– Send your gift by mail and make check payable to GSP**: GSP, PO Box 5455, Berkeley, CA 94705
Make a donation:
Your gift will support our current projects including:
- The Safer Insulation Solution: To change building codes to maintain fire safety and promote alternatives to toxic flame retardants in building insulation.
- The Cancer-Free Couch Project and Regulatory Change: Beginning in 2014 furniture and baby products that are fire-safe and flame retardant-free will be available in California. We are working toward adoption of a similar standard at the national level and finding solutions to the dilemma of safely replacing old foam cushions.
- The Safe Kids Campaign: We are working with schools and providing scientific support with the goal of reducing children’s exposure to flame retardants in foam products.
- Six Classes: To focus on six classes of chemicals that contain harmful substances, rather than thousands of untested chemicals.
- Flammability Standards Project: To stop unneeded international flammability standards for consumer electronics promoted by the chemical industry.
- Responsible Sofa Disposal Project: To encourage research on sustainable solutions for end of life of plastic and foam treated with halogenated chemicals.
We invite you to contribute to the Green Science Policy Institute and join our expedition to a healthier and more sustainable future for ourselves, our children, our pets, and the natural world.
We very much appreciate your support at any level.
** Green Science Policy Institute (GSP) is a Project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE), a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All contributions over $100 will receive an acknowledgment letter from SEE that can be used for tax purposes.